Hot to trot / M.C. Beaton with R.W. Green.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||F Bea (Text)||1OMAR00088491S||Adult Fiction New Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250157751 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250157757 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xvi, 235 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
When private detective Agatha Raisin learns that her friend and one-time lover Charles Fraith is to be married to a horrid solialite, she sees it as her duty to find out what she can about the woman. Jealously investigating Charles' intended, Agatha crashes the wedding only to become implicated, along with Charles, when the bride is found murdered in the stable, a situation that immerses her in the world of international show-jumping.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Raisin, Agatha (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > England > Cotswold Hills > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Horsemanship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: