Daylight / David Baldacci.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
5 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||F Bal (Text)||1OMAR00088493U||Adult Fiction New Books||Checked Out||12/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9781538761694 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1538761696 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 406 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
"An Atlee Pine thriller"--Cover.
"FBI Agent Atlee Pine's search for her sister Mercy clashes with military investigator John Puller's high-stakes case, leading them both deep into a global conspiracy--from which neither of them will escape unscathed."-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: