Tom Clancy. Shadow of the dragon / Marc Cameron.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||F Cla (Text)||1OMAR00088492T||Adult Fiction New Books||Checked Out||12/01/2020|
- ISBN: 9780593188095 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0593188098 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xii, 498 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
"When a high-level mole infiltrates American Intelligence, President Jack Ryan dispatches John Clark and the Campus team to track down a missing scientist who holds critical aerospace and naval technology."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Sr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > United States > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
International relations > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: