Becoming Muhammad Ali : a novel / James Patterson, Kwame Alexander ; illustrated by Dawud Anyabwile.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||JF Pat (Text)||1OMAR00088439U||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|In memory of Janet Ebersole from Charles & Donna Baker, Don & Cindy Whiting, and Tino & Carla Wilfong|
- ISBN: 9780316498166 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316498165 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 310 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Jimmy Patterson Books, Little, Brown and Company, .
- Copyright: 2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 307-308).
A biographical novel tells the story of Cassius Clay, the determined boy who would one day become Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest boxers of all time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ali, Muhammad, 1942-2016 > Juvenile fiction.
Boxers (Sports) > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: