The deep end / by Jeff Kinney.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||JF Kin (Text)||1OMAR00088462Q||Juvenile Fiction||Checked Out||12/22/2020|
|In memory of Janet Ebersole from Charles & Donna Baker, Don & Cindy Whiting, and Tino & Carla Wilfong|
- ISBN: 9781419748684 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1419748688 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 217 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Amulet Books, .
- Copyright: 2020
When Greg Heffley and his family hit the road for a cross-country camping trip, they're ready for the adventure of a lifetime. But their plans hit a major snag, and they find themselves stranded at an RV park that's not exactly a summertime paradise. Things only get worse for the Heffleys when the skies open up and the water starts to rise, making them wonder if they can save their vacation - or if they're already in too deep.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Recreational vehicle camping > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: