Secret of the Forbidden City / by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein ; illustrated by Juliana Neufeld.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||JF Pat (Text)||1OMAR00088481R||Juvenile Fiction||Checked Out||12/22/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316284806 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316265997 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 419 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2015.
Contains excerpts of the next House of Robots novels.
Includes a Treasure Hunters world map.
"The Kidd children--including twelve-year-old twins Rebecca and Bickford--follow mysterious clues that take them from China to Germany, in the hopes of finding their missing father and the treasure that will finally free their kidnapped mother"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Buried treasure > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
China > Fiction.
Germany > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: