The lighthouse mystery / based on the book by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; [illustrated by Shane Clester].
- 0 of 1 copy available at Martinsburg Community Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Martinsburg Community Library||E War (Text)||1OMAR00088482S||Children Easy Reader||Checked Out||12/11/2020|
|In memory of Janet Ebersole from Charles & Donna Baker, Don & Cindy Whiting, and Tino & Carla Wilfong|
- ISBN: 0807545481
- ISBN: 9780807545485
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations (colour) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny used to live in a boxcar. Now they have adventures everywhere they go. At a lighthouse, the children find a mystery in the night!"
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Time to read, level 2
- Boxcar children
- Time to read. Level 2, Reading with help.
- Boxcar children (Albert Whitman & Company)
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: